Congrats on the halfway mark! As the weather starts to cool off I've been thinking about waxing me and Tessa's skis. Lemme know if you want to come over (or you can hand them off and I'll get them waxed and tuned).
You deserved it after handling all this craziness during the last three weeks. You're flying through this like we all knew you would - with bravery, determination and an amazingly positive attitude. You'll be hitting the slopes with Chris and Tessa before you know it!
I love you more each day - you're my hero and my inspiration. :)
Congrats on the halfway mark! As the weather starts to cool off I've been thinking about waxing me and Tessa's skis. Lemme know if you want to come over (or you can hand them off and I'll get them waxed and tuned).
ReplyDeleteYou deserved it after handling all this craziness during the last three weeks. You're flying through this like we all knew you would - with bravery, determination and an amazingly positive attitude. You'll be hitting the slopes with Chris and Tessa before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI love you more each day - you're my hero and my inspiration. :)