It has been a week since I have felt like I would not have to go back to the hospital. A whole week has passed feeling pretty good and not feeling like I may be going to the ER. This is wonderful. My energy levels are up the highest since surgery. My mobility is better and I am feeling pretty good. It's a small win, a minor step, but it is important to celebrate what is right with the world, and this week long benchmark is worth celebrating.
I feel like I am just waking up from a very long and deep sleep- I am not firing on all cylinders yet- it's like I haven't had my coffee yet :) I feel better, but I still have work to do. Now that the physical aspect is not so dominating, I can focus on other things. This has been a really nice change of pace, as there is so much out there beyond my body that I need/want to address.
Today, I am lifted from "light duty"- this means I can now lift more than 10 lbs and exercise regularly. I have been very much looking forward to this day- another benchmark worth celebrating.
Awesome news!!! And just in time for you to help us move in a couple weeks :) Cheers!
ReplyDelete-Ari
This makes me smile, but hearing your voice on the phone the other day was a complete surprise and I didn't realize how good it was to hear your voice Todd!!! I am so glad that I was on the phone with Ross when you popped in. KEEP GOING! Can't wait to hear your voice more often. Really REALLY missing you. D2
ReplyDeleteYay! Celebrate each and every victory, milestone, and goal achieved! I did not know about your blog til my last visit down to see Dad. This is nice being able to read and get caught up. :-)
ReplyDelete