I am writing this as Todd and his mom are chatting in the other room. Todd, my parents and I arrived in Seattle yesterday afternoon. We were welcomed with the biggest and most thoughtful goodie bag from Todd's coworkers. Filled with all the things you forget you need, but will make this week a whole lot better. I look forward to using the earplugs to quiet the beep of the machines and Todd's snoring come tomorrow night when I camp out in the hospital. My mom was very excited to see the puzzle book.
Todd is already chugging down his second cup of MoviPrep, which sounds like a fun cinematic experience, but is really just an industrial strength laxative. Thanks to the super scouting skills of our good friend Emeline, we will have a comfortable day at our quiet oasis in the city and distract ourselves with football as we wait for 5am to roll around.
Thanks to everyone near and far in miles, but close in our hearts for getting us to today! Time to go tell Todd it's time for his third glass...
No comments:
Post a Comment